Can't get enough!
Taken from wikimedia.orgMy love affair with Prison Break has gotten so serious to the extent that I spend the second half of wednesdays brimming with joy coz i get to watch it on tv the next day AND I wake up every thurs morning feeling like the happiest person in the world! Its not all about Michael Scofield, though he is admittedly great eye candy material. The plot's FANTASTIC, it can get me so very excited, nervous and emotional all in one episode. I don't think I can deal with a miserable hour any longer, I need more than my weekly dosage. Surely such good stuff has to come in larger quantities!!

6 Comments:
I forgot to add and i'm too lazy to edit my post. GIANT HINT to those who are supposed to burn me the Prison Break CD!!!
haha! sorry babe!! think i said i wanted to burn u the CD! hahaa... sorry!! we can meet up in sch or sth?? haha...
-Zan
ade...the suspense in prison break is too much for me to bear....how can you stand it? p/s u can watch all the way till end of season 2 on some websites
hahaha u make it sound so good! wat is it about? a guy trying to escape prison?? is it better than jennifer garner's alias?
You want Season 1? I have half of Season 2 as well!
-Grace
Thanks so much Grace for your generous offer! But i've finally gotten my hands on season 1 and a little of season 2 already. YESYESYESSSS!!! Thanks everyone for helping to satisfy this craving of mine in one way or another!
Post a Comment
<< Home