Monday, April 10, 2006

Hot Chocolate!

Hot Chocolate from Munchie Monkeys!
Munchie Monkeys - The best thing that ever happened to NUS.

5 things to whine about:
1. I injured my arm during game yesterday by just swimming a few exaggerated strokes!!! And it hurts even more after I woke up this morning!
2. I stupidly dropped my handphone while getting out of the car, onto the bumpy tar-ry road. Now it has like 6 ugly pot holes on its surface.
3. I can't seem to satisfy my ramen cravings since nothing i make tastes remotely close to the chewy rubber-bandy noodle texture Lifestyle was going on and on about.
4. I sacrificed 1.5 precious hours from my term paper writing time to watch Man Utd vs Arsenal, and Man U won.
5. Jac didn't come for training yesterday! SAD SAD!! MISS MISS!!

I hope that tomorrow will be a better day.

1 Comments:

Blogger jacchow said...

ade!!! dun worry ok??? tmr will definitely be a better day cos i will be gg trg!!! haha... will be brining mi new cheesecake for u too!!! super yummy... but this time i cheated... i added milk with the cheese... hee... dun be sad!!! haha... i sprain mi ankle leh i think... dunno y also... haha... cya tmr!!! MISS MISS MISS!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home