Hear us ROAR!
Atmosphere was simply electrifying at the National Stadium last wed! Jac missed the 1st and 2nd goals coz she n gang were busy eating YOSHINOYA (without me!) and were late, and the other coz we were queuing up for drinks during half-time. But she certainly made up for it with her trademark YESYESYES cheer when the penalty was scored! Took a video of it, but will have to make do with photos while I figure out how to upload it.







2 Comments:
That was quite fun. First ticketed soccer game for me. Thanks for inviting us.
You didn't post the pic of me in the background pouring the ice and Jac in the foreground looking like a parrot!
Initially, I thought I wouldn't reveal her auntie-antics to the world, but now, seeing that she has wickedly put up a DOCTORED pic of my "big" (and muscular) arm, i'm seriously considering dedicating an entire entry to jac and her many unglam moments.
Post a Comment
<< Home